Thursday, January 23, 2014

Questions and Answers

Okay, so I saw this going around some blogs, so decided to try my hand at it, so here it goes! 

Listening to: Talk Radio- specifically “The Blaze” (love current events, politics)

Reading: Just finished “Paramedic to the Prince: An American Paramedic’s Account of Life Inside the Mysterious World Of of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, now starting “For the Love of a Son” by Jean Sasson. Love her books about the Middle East. She wrote the “Princess” series

Drinking: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee (throw In a Peppermint Mocha Frappachino in there once in a while!)

Recovering From: This non-stop snow and cold!! Though it's hard when more is in the forcast

Hitting My Head From: That is I had checked my ipad calendar FIRST, I would have known that the baby shower wasn't today, but next week. Duh!

Avoiding: Painting my living room and kitchen walls

Planning: Planning on how to incorporate businesses with $$ in my blog

Eating: Trail Mix

Debating: on whether to start quilting or start my new counted cross-stitch picture

Laughing at: Some of the blogs I read.

Reminding Myself of: How totally wonderful and blessed my life is.



  post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Love to hear from my readers!!!