Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Featuring Stephanie's Jewelry Blog


What a sun-shiny day it is!!
                             I'm WAY behind in my postings
                                    ...time just flies by and by and by! 
It's April and it give hope here in Michigan after one of the snowiest winters in about 60 years here. 

So lovin' the idea of sun,
                                 .... warmth and
                                                    ......colors and
                                                                      ..... flowers
                                       and oh my livin' life on the deck with a


tall glass of tea!   

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!  Just can't wait!


Also wanted to share a link to my daughter Stephanie's new Blog:  



(More photos coming)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Love to hear from my readers!!!