Saturday, January 20, 2024

Well I'm now back to blogging!
update: I started this re-vamp of my blog 
in late fall of 2023.



I was creating a new blog on a new site, but when I was notified of a huge price increase. I deleted all that I was creating and went back to an old blog site I had from years back.  I started anew and with much updating thIS is the new blog and my new site.

If you notice under the heading are links to my recipes and book/movie reviews and our cats! I have many to add to all 3 places. That will be coming this month and next.

A photo of a beautiful tree in all it's glory at the entrance outside our neighborhood.

Fall has definitly arrive in the mid-west here! Cooler temps (some days cold!) and beautiful leaves on the trees of many hues. Leaves are also beginning to fall, so at peak color I believe.

I have a few decorations for Fall in my house. 
Below is what I have in various places of our living room and kitchen area.




The table this harvest gnome is sitting on is a refinished table of one of my grandmothers. As a little child I would pretend it was a zoo and put my stuffed animals inside..like a cage. I love this table!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Love to hear from my readers!!!